Monday, November 05, 2007

Thanks to...

Danny: For hosting a wonderful bonfire and hayride for a group of us Friday night! It was a lot of fun and can anything be better than sitting around a bonfire with friends on a beautiful fall night?

Dina: For being an amazing roommate and great friend. I enjoyed our time together on Saturday as we watched movies and just took advantage of the time when we were actually home at the same time! I especially loved laughing with you as we watched Grace slide down the slide in the backyard.

My Friends: No names can be shared, but you know who you are. Thank you for the wonderful gift you shared Sunday. I had a great time with you and your generosity really touched my heart. I hope you know just how special you are to me and to so many others.

Friends and Family of Sarah: For the bridal shower was a lot of fun and it is wonderful to see all those in her life who care for and love her and Chris.

Jess and Amos: For all the times you invite me over to spend time with your family!!! Especially the opportunity to watch the Colts Patriots game. Though the outcome wasn't the one that we were hoping for, it was great watching it with you!

Can you tell I had a wonderful weekend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything better than sitting around a bonfire with friends on a beautiful fall night!!! Tear.... Sniff.... I miss fall in the Midwest.... Our leaves are STARTING to turn colors - but only a few of them... Oh, and did I tell you my air conditioning is running!!! It just isn't right!!! Oh well, it is kind of nice to be enjoying temps in the 80's in November... but I do miss FALL!!!! :) (BTW, the "if you don't like the weather here today, just wait until tomorrow, it will change" - I think EVERYONE thinks that about their own climate! Well, it IS supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow!!! - So, this is "Fall" in Texas.....)

Sounds like you had a great weekend... So Glad to hear about it!

Dina said...

Thanks to you too! Love you!

Jess said...

jenn, you are so sweet! thanks so much and it is so fun to have you around! thank you for being who you are...someone we can always count on and love so much! love you tons and tons!