Sunday, November 25, 2007

A "little" Competition...

Okay everyone...it is the battle of all battles. Will it be close? Who will come out victorious?

I sit here waiting patiently, cheering on my players and watching anxiously as points begin to increase. I know my sister is in Florida, trying to enjoy her vacation, but is nervous as she watches the games, wondering if this is the week that my players will out score hers. Will she be taken down by a team that is in desperate need of another win this season, but is actually pretty crippled with injuries?

Only time will tell.

Good luck sis! When I win, that will just give you another reason to look up to your older and wiser sister ;0. I have learned a lot in that extra 60 seconds of life ;).

And to the rest of you ladies...good luck to you as well!

I sign off with one parting phrase, even though it has been difficult to say this year..."Go Bears!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your football spirit! I hope you win, guessing you are referring to fantasy football. And stay a dedicated Bears fan!

Jason

Anonymous said...

And the Bears won. Seems to be good parting words for today.

Jess said...

hey there sis! i am sure i will win :) ok, probably not, but it sure is fun to play against you! love you tons and tons!!