Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

...And normally I don't do these kinds of things, but it is a two and a half workday week for me, so why not!... Let me see, five things about me that you may or may not know...

1. I want to be a missionary. But I let doubts and fears sink in and I begin to question if I could really be used in this capacity.

2. I love learning!!! I could be a full time student if it weren't so expensive. I love listening to different ideas and thoughts, researching, and just growing.

3. I really enjoy classical/jazz music, especially attending the symphony and or jazz concerts. I believe it is because it brings back so many great memories with my parents. There is nothing like watching musicians perform and listening to all they create! And on the other side of that, there is nothing like a great game at a stadium surrounded by fans. I think in both cases, the energy is just incredible!

4. Relationships are very important to me. There are no lines or differences between friends and family. My friends are included as part of my family and I love connecting with new people and just building on other relationships as well. I think we all are connected in one way or another.

5. I still don't know my way around Lake Wawasee! Or...any other parts of Northern Indiana really ;). So needless to say, I am not the best with directions. Did I mention that I have lived up here for over three years now?!? So if you see me driving around in circles or it looks like I am lost, just point me in the right direction ;).

Well, since I am slow at getting this done compared to my sister who already tagged those I would have tagged, I am still going to refer you to them...Ang, Dina, and Melanie. I figured since we are twins, that is acceptable ;). Ha! So many benefits to being a twin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to get to know you more. Indiana doesn't seem like it could be that complicated, but maybe the cornfields get in the way. I am just joking.

Jason

Jess said...

great post jenn! ha, i knew all that about you already...benefits of a twin i guess :) i love having you in my life and i love watching you grow and learn! love you tons!

Alicia said...

Yeah. Thanks for playing along! I hope eventually you'll learn your way around...or I guess I can just drive! :) Mishawaka, anyone? :)

jenn said...

you are so smart sis ;). you know me so well! and alicia, i say you can drive anytime ;)...definitely in mishawaka!

Anonymous said...

You can find strength in Christ. Give Him your fears and doubt and let Him lead. But I know that isn't always easy. Great choice of music by the way!