Monday, September 15, 2008

There Just Isn't Enough Time!

As soon as I made the step to enter the international mission field long term, Jess and I decided that we would definitely take atleast one weekend and spend some great time together just appreciating the time we have together and the fact that we are SISTERS!

Everyone who knows us knows how close we are. They know how much we love each other. And it is just amazing the friendship we have! Just before we took off for this weekend together, I had to laugh. Because I am now living with her and her family. Yes, I see her everyday, and yet, we are leaving for the weekend to spend more time with each other! WHY?

Because THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TIME to...

show her how much I LOVE HER..

THANK HER for encouragement and support
tell her just how INCREDIBLE A SISTER she is
show my APPRECIATION for her
treat her even a portion of the KINDNESS and
COMPASSION she has shown me and others
and the list goes on...

We had a plan! We were heading to Indy to stay at a hotel, shop, eat at a new mexican restaurant, go to opera in the park, and then eat at a cajun restaurant. But our plans changed...only for the best!

We shopped!

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner, with our brother Scott, at PF Changs!

Followed by Starbucks!

We explored Greenfield!

And hoped that Jess wouldn't blow away!

We ate nachos while watching football!

I had such a great time with my wonderful brother, and my fabulous sister! I thank Scott for the time we had together, for allowing us to stay with you, and for being our brother! I thank Jess for always making time for me, for making me laugh, and for being my sister! It was difficult to leave. There Just Isn't Enough Time, but the time we had was INVALUABLE!




P.S. Check out the fun headlamp purchase for the trip. Do I get the mark of approval Matt and Jamie?





7 comments:

Jess said...

This weekend will definitely go down as one of the BEST weekends in history! The title explains it perfectly! I can never spend enough time with you! Thank you for being so amazing and someone I can look up to :) Love you tons and tons!!!!

jackie said...

Sounds like so much fun! Even though there isn't enough time, enjoying that "rich" time as it is, is the best thing that you can do :)

Sarah said...

yeah for great weekends away! i'm so glad you had a great time. love the headlamp by the way! it will come in very handy. :)

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

This is awesome. I now want to be sisters with you. Can we be triplets?
Or... Just fed-ex me some of your leftover food. :)
How cool.
I didn't know you have a brother. Is he really your brother?

Jessica said...

glad you had a wonderful weekend! you both are very blessed!

Alicia said...

What a cool weekend! :) Glad you two got to spend some quality time together and I am SOOO showing Matt the pic of you in the headlamp! :)

Angela said...

Um, Greenfield? Are you serious? That is so where Brad's Dad lives!!! Small world! Miss you! love ya!