Sunday, August 10, 2008

Como Estas?!?


Okay, so really this has nothing to do with Mexico except for the fact that we ate at a mexican restaurant, but how fun to catch up with one another.


We met in college, and God has led us to different locations, but our friendship keeps us close.


We rejoice with each other in the ways God continues to bless our lives and we listen to each other as stories are shared. There is a much better word to describe our friendship, for we are far more than friends...

we are family!... and I love my sisters!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

first things first...that ice cream looks amazing!!! yum! :) and how great is it that you guys invest in each other even though miles are many. they are lucky to be your friend!

Jess said...

Great post Jenn...that night was a true blessing! Love those ladies :) Love you tons and tons!

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, Mexican food sounds delicious (although it is only 10 am as I post a comment! :) ) Sounds like a great night with the ladies!!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Are these all your "girls night out" friends? This post made me hungry.

Dina said...

Wow! For some reason this post made me super teary. My eyes are watering like crazy. I think it is just because I am so blessed to have each and every one of you girls in my life. Thanks again for the great time! Love you!