Monday, August 18, 2008

Are You In A Bears Club?

That is the question we received from the gentleman seating us for lunch! And can you see why?

It was our third annual Line of Scrimmage Fantasy Football Draft! I love spending time with these ladies, and on top of that add football and food, and it doesn't get much better than that! We had another successful draft and helped each other along the way. Thanks ladies for making the job of being commish so very easy and extremely fun! I look forward to another great season, and of course leading the standings!

In true commish style I end with... Go Bears!

6 comments:

jackie said...

What a fun day! Everyone should be in a bears (or colts!) club :)

Anonymous said...

Love the "smack" talk. It's a real art finding the perfect balance between helping each other with your picks and rubbing victory in each other's face. :) How fun is that!

Alicia said...

That is funny! I almost forgot that the waiter asked us about the "Bears Club". I bet he wanted to join our club! :)

Jess said...

It will be another great season...with me winning :):):) Love you tons!

Jessica said...

thanks for the fun day! i can't wait to see how the season turns out...with jess losing! ;)

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

tell me, what does commish mean? It sounds like communist language. I always thought you were a Christian. It's apparent by your attire that you walk the fence. Real Christians like the Colts. And.. they're not communists.