Monday, May 05, 2008

Moments

In the moments that surround me, I see God.

This weekend was busy for me. I spent Saturday cooking, and Sunday cleaning/painting, etc. It is easy to get so focused on things that you miss those little moments. It is those moments that are worth writing about, and so I share these moments with you to allow you to see how God blesses me in each and every moment.

*Purple flowers growing in the yard. Yeah, they are weeds, but they sure are nice to look at!

*Tyler's hardy giggle as Grace is playing with him on the floor

*Sharing a meal with friends

*Alicia can't stop laughing over Jess' response to a pictionary drawing

*Watching Greyson sleep

*Strawberries! Strawberries! Strawberries!

*Listening to boys bond over sports discussions

*Watching Grace swing while singing a made up song that really only makes sense to her

*Jess turns around at church and smiles at me, sharing with me her excitement

*Love is all around

*And the list continues...

Stop. Listen. And take a look around. What moments surround you?

God is there...all praise be given to Him!
(Psalms 103)

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a fun post! Reading those made me laugh out loud! I am sure what I guessed on pictionary truly exists somewhere :) Ok, maybe not! But great job on noticing those moments and a huge thank you for sharing them! Love you tons and tons and tons!

Jessica said...

thank you so much for inviting us over this weekend! we had a blast and the food was amazing. you have so many gifts! :)

Alicia said...

OK...now I am late reading this post, and I have a horrible memory so I totally forget what Jess guessed...but I still laughed just now anyway! :) We had a wonderful time Jenn. And you are AMAZING!!!