Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tested

So yesterday, I could have just crawled in bed and stayed there for the day. In fact, that is probably what I should have done. But life would continue and I would still face the same challenges today. No worries friends, I will persevere with the strength and love of Christ, but I am pretty positive I couldn't have handled any more challenges yesterday.

I know we all have days like those once in a while. It is so easy to give in and just say "no, I can't take it anymore". It is so easy to limit our "own" strength and what we can handle alone. But we aren't alone. So I turn to God who is here with me, asking me to trust Him.

I don't have any scripture to share at the moment, just the peace that God is with me through it all. I feel like I am being tested, but I will not waiver in my walk with Christ.

P.S. My mom is coming tomorrow for the weekend, and she will be such a great help. I know she will help hold me up.

3 comments:

Jess said...

So sorry jenn that you had such a challenging day! but it is great to see that your faith is so strong and that you know you are in God's care! you always amaze me with your openness and faith walk...God will provide the comfort that you need! Love you tons and tons. you are such an amazingly special person and the best sister i could ever ask for!

Alicia said...

Isn't it nice to know, that when you go to bed at night, you get to wake up to a new day? (especially after having a challenging day like you did) Glad to see that your turning to God and letting Him walk you throught it! He is always there to lean on when you think you can't take anymore.

Jessica said...

joy comes in the morning! i'm praying for you!