Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 and Always...

Happy New Year everyone! As I rang in the New Year with friends and family, I thought about what 2008 might be like...and the words to the following song filled my heart...

Jesus, be my center
Be my source, be my light, Jesus

Jesus, be my center
Be my hope, be my song, Jesus

Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus, Jesus

Jesus, be my vision
Be my path, be my guide, Jesus

I don't know what the next year holds, but I know with Christ in control I will be doing His will. Some important decisions have been made and I will follow where He leads.

May He be your center in 2008 and always!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see the pictures! That is a great song!

Jason

Angela said...

I LOVE that song and echo that for 2008! love ya!

Alicia said...

That is a great song! :) One that always brings tears to my eyes when I hear it. So easy to sing and say but more tough to do one a daily basis. Happy New Year to you. I enjoyed celebrating with you! :)

Jess said...

What a great post and exciting new start for the new year!!! I had a blast with you and I can't wait to see what this year holds for all of us! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! I am looking forward to hearing about what God will be doing in your life this year!!!!! You are a blessing to so many people already!!