Sunday, January 13, 2008

In His Presence...

Saturday, I had the complete honor to serve as a bridesmaid for an incredible friend of mine.

I must first share how blessed I have been to know Sarah. You see, Sarah and I have developed quite the friendship over the course of a year or so. She has inspired me with her experience in missions. She has encouraged me as we talk about where life is leading. She has just taken the time to listen to anything I need to share. And I enjoy anytime we have together, whether it is talking over some good coffee or even traveling together. She is such a special person and God has blessed my life with her friendship.

God has blessed both Chris and Sarah with the love they have for each other and many of us gathered together to celebrate that love. To see them together, is to see the great amount of love that exists. You see the respect they have for each other and how much they appreciate the uniqueness of one another. Chris has become a good friend to me and it has been such a pleasure getting to know him. With the compassion they have for others, I can only imagine the lives they will continue to touch with their love.

And in His presence...they were united!


Thank you my beautiful friend for allowing us all the honor to be a part of this wonderful moment.

May God continue to bless you two and your marriage!

For He has such great plans for you! Love ya lots...M.E.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah!! I always love being the first to comment! :) Jenn, that was absolutely amazing. You have such a way with words and I'm sure Sarah was honored to have you in her wedding as well. The wedding was beautiful (as were the bride and groom!)!! Congratulations and may God bless the Slagers with many happy memories together!

Jess said...

It was definitely an honor to be there and the day was beautiful! They are an amazing couple and I hope to be able to get know them both so much more! Love you tons!