Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love Africa in the Spring Time...

Okay, for those of you who don't know the song I love Paris...the title is just a play on the lyrics. Don't know why the song is in my head, but it is...so there you go ;).

Anyway, just received word that I may have the opportunity to return to Malawi with a visit to Kenya in the spring. Needless to say I can't stop smiling just thinking about it! As I am ready to pack and go, I do realize the need to take the time to figure out if this is something I should or can do. So let the praying, planning, and logistics of it all begin...

Please keep me in your prayers as I only want to go where God is leading...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go!

Greg L.

Jess said...

that is so stinkin' exciting!!! what an amazing opportunity!! you will do great work there if you are able to go and God will make it all work out if that is where He leads you...but I am pretty sure he is involved as this would be an expense free trip :) love you tons and tons!!!

Angela said...

hmm...imagine that :) love you!

Michelle Marshall said...

i'm so excited for you! i can tell that your heart is definitely still there. i'll be praying for doors to be opened for you if this is what God wants you to do!

Dina said...

Woo Hoo! How fun! You know I will be praying. Love, dinahead