Friday, September 07, 2007

Ahhhh....

Last night I met up with some great friends, sisters, of mine. Jess, Ang, Dina, and I try to meet up as much as possible. It is amazing how hard it is for us to actually get together. Three of us live in the same area, while the other lives less than an hour away. Yet, with our busy schedules we find it somewhat difficult to get together. We do keep each other updated through emails and blogs, but last night we were able to just spend time together. As I sat there with my girls, I couldn't help but feel a nice sigh at how nice it was to just be together, laughing, eating ;), and enjoying the company. We are each so different, but it works. It is a great group of friends who is always there to encourage, comfort, and rejoice. And as I sit here and think about the wonderful night I sigh once more at just how great life is....

Ahhh....

Note to Ang and Dina: No need to comment ladies, I know how busy you are ;).

4 comments:

Dina said...

You are cute. My kids are at music, so I have a little time to comment! :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like good friends.

Jason

Jess said...

It was an awesome time...when do we get the pictures you took :) i know which one i am going to post...your favorite one :) love you tons and tons!!!

Angela said...

Loved our time together...maybe your reverse psychology is working since D and I both commented! :) love ya!