Monday, September 17, 2007

Taco Night

We started off as friends, but family is the best way to describe our relationship. I am pretty sure the group of us girls and our families have been unofficially adopted by Randy and Susan. And once again we are able to meet up for a delicious taco dinner topped off with an incredible cheesecake and a lot of laughter!

Randy, Addie, Jess, and Tyler enjoying some salsa...Jess seemed to hover around the salsa bowl ;)
Brad, Addie, Ang, and Tyler...Addie getting used to another baby around and she did a great job!

Aunt Dina...pretty much one of the best aunts around. Who else laughs as much as the kids?

Amos and the kids...I think Amos was learning more playing with the puzzle than Grace and Addie...just kidding!

Someone loves tacos!

Susan was lucky enough to be so close to such a special kiss!

Addie getting ready to have her own journal!

I just want to send my thanks to these special people in my life for showing so much love and hospitality. They are another wonderful family I am very blessed to know...blessed to be a part of! I love you all!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Great post! You forgot to mention that you also hovered around the salsa bowl! hahahaha, way to put the blame on Jess. Love ya!

Alicia said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. And you can't beat taco night!!

Angela said...

Jess may have hovered around the salsa bowl, but I know someone who hovered around the tacos! :) Great pictures!! Thank you!!!!! love ya!