Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thanks


They say a picture is worth a thousand words...and with as many pictures as I take, I must always be talking ;). But in this case it is true. I could share the many pictures I took Thursday night as I gathered together with some very close friends of mine who I consider my sisters. But there is one photo that just says it all.

Jess, Dina, Ang, and I have developed a wonderful friendship...a friendship we continue to strengthen as we spend time together and celebrate our growing families. Thursday night we met and spent time catching up with each other, laughing, watching the two youngest group members, grace and addison, interact...all while enjoying the best meal I have eaten in a long long time, thanks to Tim and his family who were wonderful hosts. Because of their generosity, we were able to relax and just enjoy each other's company. Because of their hospitality, we were able to really focus on our friendship and how special our time is together.

This photo shows the thanks we have for all that took place Thursday night and over the past several years since the time we first met. I am sure the girls are going to share the great stories that this night created and the moments we shared, but I just wanted to take this time to thank God for bringing these beautiful women into my life, for strengthening our friendships, and creating such special people. I thank Tim and his family for their hospitality and the sharing of their talents. I thank Jess, Grace, Dina, Ang, and Addison for allowing me to be a part of their lives and for the love they share.

3 comments:

Bijoy said...

well its an excellent post you have here on,i really enjoyed reading it,will be back soon and i especially liked the photo you'd posted,Do keep up the good work
regards Biby - Blog

Dina said...

You beat me to it! I just posted mine. Thanks for being you . . . always. Love you!

Jess said...

what a great post and what a great night! your words are perfect and your pictures capture the moments perfectly! what a gift you have been given! and we owe all this to God! Thank you for being so special! Love you tons!!