Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pictures of Buenos Aires Argentina

The apartment building!
Kelly graciously shared her room with us Playing cards before dinner
Sarah and I at the artestry fair Houses

Colors of Boca...a barrio of Buenos Aires
My favorite sculpture, found in Boca
A moment in Boca
Tango!
It's a Jeep thing!
I loved the architecture and the streets
Plaza de Mayo
Kelly and I at Plaza de Mayo Birds, birds, and more birds...Sarah loved it :)!
Argentine Flag
Flower
Monument
Nueve de Julio...supposedly the widest street in Argentina or even South America. It has 8 plus lanes!
Markers on Nueve de Julio
Florida...a major shopping area
There was a lot of Italian influence, including this delicious cappuccino
Kelly, Sarah, and I on Florida...after we did a little shopping!
Mas flan por favor!...Gracias!
Ruth, Kelly, and I at Recoleta Cemetery
Recoleta Cemetery
Recoleta Cemetery
Recoleta Cemetery
Rosary on Eva Peron's mausoleum
Holding the hand of Jesus
Que Rico Mate!
Botanical Gardens
Flowers
Sarah and I at the zoo
A camel kissing the camera!
Baby Giraffe
Albino Kangaroo
A baby elephant reaches for leaves!
mmm...dulce de leche and coffee flavored ice cream!
Sarah and I with our wonderful hosts...Maria and Carlos!
A great friend who I truly enjoyed traveling with!

No comments: