Friday, October 27, 2006

Four Plus, Three Plus, Two Plus

Yes, I had to combine the countdown since I don't post during the weekend. So I figured this post could cover those days as well. Since it is to cover so many days, I thought I would share with you some guesses from a smart person in my life...guesses that make me smile. So enjoy!

I know, I know. Your bathroom will be finished!!! You will have a dishwasher installed!! An elevator will be put in for me at your house!! Green concrete is being poured so you don't have to mow!! Your garage will be clean?? You are getting cable tv??

I can guarantee that the future post will be on something more important than these, but since it is out in the open...if any of you want to accomplish these tasks for me, just let me know ;)...just kidding.

What could be more important than getting accomplished what is listed above?....Just wait and see...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those guesses rock! I can only imagine one person that would be that creative :) How cute! Boy oh boy, I can't wait to find out :) And that green concrete...not a bad idea :)

Dina said...

I love the green concrete idea! Haha! Um . . . I still have no idea. I honestly thought you were going to tell me last night too, but shucks - I have to wait. gosh, being a roomie has minimal benefits these days!! JK Love you!