Thursday, October 26, 2006

Five Plus

Well, there have been some more interesting guesses! Though a post on halloween would be interesting and exciting for others, and I am sure you all know how much I "love" halloween (said sarcastically), I can definitely state with confidence, that my upcoming post will not be on halloween ;).

Good guesses that make me laugh! And some of you are trying to get it out of my sis (stay strong Jess! I am counting on you ;). You may think it is impossible to guess what the future post will be about, but I can assure you that it isn't.

Maybe I will give a hint...just wait and see...

1 comment:

Jess said...

All the guesses have been so much fun to hear :):):) Don't you worry Jenn, I can do it...I hope...well maybe...just kidding...of course I can :):):) Love you tons and tons and tons!