Monday, October 09, 2006

Every Detail


This weekend was definitely a busy weekend for me. But something happened, that I just had to share! I had the amazing opportunity to enjoy the beautiful day on Friday. After meeting my sister for lunch, I walked around a park taking pictures of the changing leaves, watching people walk by, and just enjoying the nice day. As I was taking pictures, I once again felt small. I was surrounded by large trees that tower over everything. As I focused on a group of leaves intertwined around one of the branches, I felt as one of those leaves, a small part of the big picture. I stood there just looking around at all that surrounded me, and I realized something. Each of those leaves contributes to the beauty of the tree, of the view. Each leaf was different. And that is what amazed me. I was amazed at what God created. He took care of every detail. He took the time to design each of those leaves...and as much care as He took on that landscape, He has taken that much if not more care on each one of us. As small as I felt at that moment, I felt special! I felt cared for! I felt as though I was designed for a purpose!...Because God took care of every detail!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What an amazing post!! A great reminder of how God takes care of the details in our lives and how it all works out beautifully if we just place the details of our lives into God's hands!!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for making my day on Friday!!! Love you tons and tons!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing! It was great to see you Sunday!!! Keep living for the Lord! Your witness is amazing!!
love you!!