Sunday, July 06, 2008

Never Easy - Malawi/Zambia Trip Part 6

It is never easy to say goodbye.

I felt as if a piece of me stayed with the wonderful friends I met along the way. Maybe God will bring us together again. So I say thank you! Thank you God for providing an amazing opportunity to see more of your glorious work and the way you show your love. Thank you LifeNets for always working hard to better the lives of others. Success is seen your programs and in the faces of all those full of gratitude for the chance to survive. Thanks to each one of you who kept me in your thoughts and prayers during my travels. I am not yet ready to say goodbye to Dave, but I thank him for investing in the community, in the world, and in me. Before his passing, he thanked me for the cd I got him and wanted to know more about my trip when I was ready. It is difficult knowing I will never be able to share with him more about this journey and future journeys. But I know I will be taking him with me where ever God leads. For his friendship will remain with me in my heart.

Snapshots

Watipasya!...

6 comments:

Angela said...

I will say it again: You could totally get a book published with your photos. Amazing. The message behind the photos makes it even more amazing. Love you!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

I left you a comment a few posts back but-
I love the pictures of the children. I want to put Dawson in a little white dress and take pictures of him playing with the little girls. :)
I agree with Ang, these pics really need to be sent to a missionary alliance headquarters and have them published in brochures to reflect what God is doing. Amazing.
Love ya mucho (how do you say that in their language?)

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

I am also hungry for peanuts. Amen.

Jess said...

Jenn, these are great snapshots as always! And I know that Dave can see all of your journeys and of course he will be with you always! Now that is something to rejoice about! Love you tons!

Jessica said...

awesome pictures. it makes me feel like i'm actually there. you're very talented. thanks for sharing your heart and the lessons you're learning/learned.

Alicia said...

Jenn I absolutely love your story! The pictures are amazing and I'm so glad that you can share all the wonderful lessons you are learning from God. Dave would be proud! :)