Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Little More...

Let me see...it all began last year when my fabulous sister made me watch the music video, "A Little More You", and I became a country girl. Okay, so I am definitely not a full out country girl, but I do love all types of music, including country. And thanks to Jamie and Jess, who stood in the rain early on a Saturday morning, a group of us were able to enjoy, who I consider the best country musicians out there, Little Big Town.

They performed at the fair last night and there is no better way to recap it all but to use a few of the words from one of their songs...A Little More You...

It was an incredible night as I spent it with wonderful friends, had delicious fair food, and enjoyed the sound, and view, of Little Big Town. I just wanted the night to go a little longer, and the moment to continue just a little longer...Just A Little More

6 comments:

jackie said...

Fun, fun, fun! And what a great evening for a concert! The sky tells it all in the picture of the girls! I'm sure this one will go down in the memory books as a great one :)

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Hmmm. Country. I have to think about this for a while.
:)
Actually, I'm thinking I need to get to know your friends! ha! :)

Alicia said...

Yeah! What a great time. They are a wonderful group with great harmonies, BUT definitely not the best! :) I did enjoy the pictures you took and noticed how just about every one included "the cute guitar player" :)

Jess said...

The night was amazing and it was worth a little rain...thanks Jamie :) The music was awesome!!! The group is one of the bests...and great great pictures as always Jenn...yeah, I noticed the ones of the guitar player too...nice job! love you tons and tons!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! Love your eye. And love that all the girls are close and connected in an adorable little group...and the guys are about as far apart as they could be - making sure not to actually touch each other. :) Hilarious!

Jessica said...

woah, i didn't realize you were still updating this one and it looks like i've missed a few posts...glad i checked it. :) had a blast with you as always. glad we could hang out. thanks for putting the tickets on your card and letting my three dollars float this long! so sorry!;)