Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a Little Longer

There was a moment last night where I was sitting on the couch talking with Jackie who was sharing some funny stories of her children, watching Carrie who was being surrounded by the kids as they threw their toys all around her, and hearing Jess who was running around the house while being a great hostess at the same time. I sat there surrounded by all of this and thought to myself...just a little longer.

I knew it was almost time for them to leave, but I just wanted to continue to enjoy my time with these ladies and their adorable families...just a little longer.

We met in college and our friendship continues to grow. I love catching up with these friends, and of course tasting their delicious food as they all definitely know how to cook and bake!!! How lucky am I? I love how the love and appreciation we have for each other allows our friendship to flourish...just a little longer...and longer...and longer...

I hope that the time you have is spent in such moments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we can find time to get together. I am truly blessed to have friends like you, Jess and Jackie. Thank you.
-Carrie

Alicia said...

Isn't it great to catch up with friends? I'm so glad you all still stay in touch. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time the other night! Thanks for being such great friends!!! Thankfully, we live close enough to get together throughout the year!

Jess said...

It is so awesome to have such amazing friends!! Thursday was a blast and I know we will have many more! Love you tons!