Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Gillbillys:

December 11, 2007

Dear Gillbillys:

I write to you out of respect from one coach to another. I have received valuable information that affects your team. And to be fair, I must share this privileged information with you. I thought long and hard whether or not to tell you this as we are competitors this week in the playoffs. But I know you would show the same respect if you were in my position.

There have been reports that your quarterback, Tom Brady, is tired of carrying your team. I am sorry to say that he believes that he is your team and it is due to him that you have made it to the top of the league. To show his importance, he has discussed the option of not performing up to his full potentional this week...causing your team to lose. He believes this will allow all to see how important he is to the team. As a coach myself, I find that mindset highly disturbing and would fully support and respect your decision to bench him in this upcoming matchup.

I wish you luck this week!

Sincerely,
DC

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great letter commissioner! I fully support you! I hope your week is off to a good start and that you are encouraging your team to practice hard for this weekends big games!!

Love ya girly,
Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy to know that I had a meeting last night with my quarterback to discuss this matter. He thinks that he can stick with carrying his team at least one more week. I gave him an incredible pep talk and he is pumped and ready to go for one more good round. He's going to call a team meeting tomorrow to rally his team and spur them on to a record breaking victory this week. Thanks for the advice though :) We'll sure keep that in mind for the future though.

Anonymous said...

That was a great letter and very respectable of you. I enjoyed "gillbillys" response too. Since she has Brady, I think your chances of winning might be slim. But best of luck! It looks like y'all are having fun!

Jason

jenn said...

hola sarah...thanks for the support...such a good friend!!! good luck in the playoffs to you as well. and gillbillys...i loved your response! ha ha! what can i say...i tried ;). it should be a fun matchup! the odds are against me, but i haven't given up on my team!

Jess said...

dear double coverage,

it is with great regret but with full honesty that i call you a thug. i called up brady...one of our close friends...and told him how you snuck into the playoffs. he agreed with me and thought that was pretty shady and told me that he would do awesome just to knock you out. i just have to question...along with the rest of the league...how the commish seemed to sneak her way into the playoffs. we know you have access to change things and probably add points to your own team. but i am just throwing it out there :) anyway, sorry to say that you will lose, but that is what happens when you become a thug :) love you tons anyway because i am a FAIR and loving person :):):)

Alicia said...

HA! You guys crack me up. And not that I care anymore (I gave up on my team approx. 5 weeks ago when they started losing EVERY GAME IN A ROW!) but I would have to say that unless Mr. Brady gets knocked unconscious, the chances of your team winning are slim to none. But good luck anyway! :)

jenn said...

come on roughing the kicker and touchdown queen...where is the love and support? don't you want to root me on in taking down the number one team? ha ha! sorry to take your spot sis! but you have to fight for it ;). too funny ladies!!! what a fun season! love ya lots...m.e....dc...the commish!

Dina said...

You all are absolutely hilarious! Too much fun!