Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Gift of You

As wonderful as the gifts were and as delicious as the food was, I can honestly say that those won't be my Christmas memories. You know that old saying...giving is better than receiving? I can't help but wonder what it would be like if people took that phrase past the simple idea of gifts...to the giving of oneself. Because it was during those moments that the spirit of Christmas was seen and enjoyed! See for yourself...

What is your gift to others?

4 comments:

Jess said...

awesome post jenn!! it really made me think about how much of myself i really give! i should do a lot more and now i have something to work on :) how exciting! love you tons and tons!

Jessica said...

your family is so adorable! i'm glad you had a fun time and will be able to cherish the memories of just being together. have a wonderful rest of the week and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed to have gotten a chance to see you and Jess and your mom this week! Thanks for taking the time to come see us while we were up visiting family. You are all precious to me! Our time together will be a treasured memory included in all our holiday family visits in Indiana -- it sure does feel like we live so far from home when we get to see everyone that is so dear to us again... and now we are packing to go "home" to Texas and I am "counting my blessings" of the last two weeks!!!!

Love you gobs!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful family time!! I love it! I'm looking forward to sharing my family with you soon! :) Love you!