Friday, July 20, 2007

Mom Look Away...

For those of you who can't handle detailed pictures of injury, please look away...mom that includes you!!!



But I recently came across this picture. They say a picture is worth a thousand words...and I can just imagine the thousand words that would be coming out of my mouth if I was in this situation...



Wow! Even after seeing this, I would still run with the bulls. Does that make me crazy? Who knows. I definitely enjoyed the San Fermin Festival in 2004 and hopefully one day will be back. I am pretty sure I won't be coming back with a photo of me in a situation like this. But hey, he now has a great story to tell!

And if you couldn't tell, no real reason for this post...just thought the photo was interesting and made me think of Spain. It's Friday, what else can I say?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been there twice and haven't been injured yet! Maybe I will lucky enough to see you there. It is a great time!

Jason

Jess said...

oh my goodness sis! that picture freaks me out :) everytime you mention spain it sounds like a blast and i love love love this no reason friday post! love you tons and tons!

Alicia said...

EWWW!!! That is so gross....but kinda cool in a way. Hopefully the guy is ok!

Anonymous said...

That picture is gross! But...you are right; it would be fun to run with the bulls sometime. It was GREAT hanging out with you last Thursday... we must try to do that more often! You are such a GREAT friend and I am SO THANKFUL for you!!! Love ya lots!!
Sarah :)

Lee and Becca said...

Don't you think there would be some blood? :)