Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It is Contagious...

I love the title of this post!

Have you ever just met someone and everything just seemed to click from the start? It is though you have known them for quite some time. There is a level of comfortability. There is a connection.

Yesterday, I met with the Kubiks, a wonderful couple, to share with them my experience in Malawi...what I observed, etc. And ever since the first time I met this lovely couple, I just felt an ease in talking with them. So meeting up with them yesterday in Indianapolis was a complete joy. We spent hours reminiscing about Malawi and the people there as well as the LifeNets projects that are impacting lives. We laughed, we talked, and I just really enjoyed our conversation. It was as if I was talking with good friends I have known for a long time. I could see their passion for helping others for showing God's love and it was intoxicating.

I hope that you know someone like this. Someone who you not only connect with, but someone who has such a passion for serving others. It is contagious! I left with an excitement for being a part of LifeNets, with the joy of knowing such gracious people, and with a peace that I am part of something bigger than me.

How is God using me?...Where is He leading me?... Oh the excitement of it all!

*On a separate side note...check out this article of the Bears giving back... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=3611 ...enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed seeing where God is leading you.

Jason

Jess said...

they sound amazing and this post was amazing!! the opportunities and relationships that God is blessing you is awesome! I am so excited for you...not the traveling part :)...but that is where God has put your passion. love you tons and tons and tons!!

Anonymous said...

I bet a beautiful woman like yourself can connect with anyone. Your passion is contagious.

Greg L.