Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Camping Anyone?

I could spend time sharing every detail of the amazing camping trip this weekend, but I will just let the pictures tell the story. I am positive this is becoming an annual trip for the group of us. Besides, how can you go wrong with camping?...good friends, good food, and just a good time!


Grace, my adorable niece, ready to play some ladder ball
Kristina and Sarah playing with Rieker (sp) and Grace
Ready for some wiffle ball?
Kristina pitched a no hitter...okay, not really!
Jessica was a Power Hitter
Notice where the ball is ;)
I don't think you can find a cuter group of ladies!
Jess amazes me...she is a pro!
Look at Jamie go
Amos and his tricks!
Jamie can do it all
Kristina doing an amazing job her first time kneeboarding
Amos showing us how it is done!
Alicia holding Grace as she fell asleep on the boat
Ryan and Rieker (sp) after a fun-filled day!Kristina and I started this fire! We're so tough!
Dinner Time

Ryan in, what we referred to as, his cocoon

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Great pictures Jenn! You have such a way of capturing every moment, whether it be big or small. I always enjoy spending time with you, even if it means getting my picture taken more than I'd like!! :) Love ya lots!

Jess said...

Great recap Jenn! The pictures tell it all! It was a blast and does seem to be a tradition for all of us!!!...yahoo! Love you tons and tons!

Anonymous said...

Nice fire!

Greg L.