Tuesday, April 24, 2007

He Has My Heart...

How could something so beautiful, so special, so captivating be so small? Tyler Kaleo, my nephew, was born yesterday...all 6 pounds and 11 ounces of him. I look at him and feel nothing but love. He has my heart! I look into those big blue eyes and can't understand how I can love someone so much.
Kaleo means "voice" in hawaiian, and how fitting that name is. Not because he is loud, atleast not yet ;), but because what a hope a parent should have for a child. May he have a voice to express his dreams, goals, emotions. May he have a voice to speak up for others. May he have a voice that comforts someone in need, that laughs with others, that is calming, strong, and helps him express who he is.
Watching Jess and Amos care for and love Tyler and Grace is just amazing as they are wonderful parents and just beautiful people. God continues to bless them, and I just look at their family, so very thankful that I am a part of their lives.

6 comments:

Dina said...

Tears!

Angela said...

Thanks for this post! Love the pictures! And love the message! It's amazing how those little people capture our hearts and lives! Love you!

Alicia said...

AWWW!! That is so great Jenn! What an honor to be a part of all of the Fyes' lives! :) Great pictures from a great aunt.

Anonymous said...

Jenna and Jess-
He is beautiful. I am so sorry I have not been able to make it up there to see you all. I do miss you two and hope that I can make it up there to see you guys. I hope all is well. Thanks for keeping me a part of your lives.
Wendy

Lee and Becca said...

Hey "stranger"....I think it's kinda fun to feel like you want to check out the blog of a friend of a friend who you've heard enough about that they could be your friend too! Hope all is well, and Lee and I will make it your way sometime SOON!

Jess said...

You are great!! Guess who has the internet now :):):) I can't thank you enough for all you have done for my family! Your pictures are amazing and I love you tons and tons and tons!