Thursday, May 03, 2007

Opportunities

Wow! What a whirlwind week! But it has been amazing every step of the way. I have been wanting to do more, more to help others, more to reach out, just more. Not sure what to do, I just waited. After getting in contact with a past professor of mine, an opportunity to partner with an international nonprofit came about. I am excited about this opportunity, but must admit a little nervous. I have enjoyed learning more about this organization and excited to where it might lead. I will be traveling soon and am open to all that I experience and just praying that I will be used to serve others. I thank God for such opportunities to serve and for friends and family like you who I can share things with!

3 comments:

Dina said...

I have been praying about this. Keep me posted! Love you lots!

Alicia said...

What an awesome opportunity Jenn. I pray that God will give you the answers you have been looking for. Love ya!

Jess said...

What an amazing time for you Jenn! It is so amazing how God opens doors for such wonderful opportunities for you to serve! Great job on following His lead and not backing down out of fear or any other excuse. God has wonderful things planned for you and it so neat to watch them unfold! Love you tons and tons!!