Monday, April 16, 2007

Restless...

Restless...anxious...anticipating the next step...

I once again have that feeling, that feeling that tells me I need to do more...to do something. I don't know what it is. I don't know what that next step is. So I wait...though be it some what impatiently, but I wait....hoping that little by little I will learn what that next step is...praying that I have the strength, courage, and confidence to move forward knowing that I am not alone and putting my faith in the One who knows what the future holds and who can use me to be His servant in some capacity.

I wait through this restlessness...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You are stronger than you think, Jenn! You've been such an inspiration in all of the steps you have taken recently. Keep waiting on Him and hopefully you'll have an answer soon!
Love ya!!

Angela said...

Great picture!! You are so amazing!! You do have the strength, courage, and confidence...just let the Lord lead you!

Jess said...

The next step is so exciting for me!! I love seeing how you have grown and how much God has truly blessed you! You are an inspiration and I am so excited to see all that God has in store for you!! Love you tons!!