Thursday, January 11, 2007

This Hope I Give

I want to thank the wonderful family and friends in my life who just encourage me everyday. You have been such a blessing to me. For whatever comes my way I have hope. I have hope because of the love of Christ. And I have hope because I have been blessed with your love. So thank you!

This hope I give. My heart breaks as I received some devastating news from a good friend of mine in Indy. I sat here and cried, for that was all I could do. I am here, and she is there and I just want to be there for her and her family. I feel so far. I didn't know what to say to her. I couldn't say anything that would make everything okay. So I just offered her my hope. I don't know what the future holds for them or for anyone, but I have hope. I just pray that they let God hold them during this time and that they feel the hope and love that I have for them.

That is the amazing thing about God's love...it is endless...it never runs out. So share it with others. And share the hope it provides.

Psalm 136:4
to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever

4 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, to be in a position where you feel helpless is the worst. I am 100% positive your voice was all your friend needed to hear for comfort. I pray that God wraps His arms around this friend and her family and takes extra special care of them just as He does for us all! Oh and I love the scripture at the end of your post :)

Dina said...

You are so wonderful. I understand feeling helpless as I have experience that with some of my youth kids. Your prayers and your comfort are more helpful than you may ever know. Thanks for the scripture too - it's a good one.

Angela said...

You are amazing!! Your love for God and others does not go unnoticed! Keep the faith--you are an inspiration!!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.