Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Faaabulous!

No this isn't a post on food, though I am definitely a fan of food :). But it is a post on an amazing friend and roommate who is nothing short of faaabulous!

Dina is a beautiful friend who I learn something new about every day. I never knew how much stronger our friendship would be until she became my roommate. I have been fortunate to see the youth that she touches, the passion she has for ministry, and that crazy, quirky, fun-loving personality that we all love. But beyond that is her sincerity, her honesty, a heart that reaches out to others, her love, compassion, and encouragment to be shared with anyone who needs it, and just her "dina-ness".

She has encouraged me with our late night talks. She has inspired me with her involvement with youth and ministry. She has taught me so much and just held me accountable as well. She makes me laugh everyday! We all have friends in our life who touch our hearts. Thanks Dina for touching my heart and I thank God for the friendship we have. May He continue to bless you and continue filling you with the love that you so generously share with others.

Dina, Addikins, and Ang

Dina, Ang, and Jess (and the hotest wings ever!)

Coach Dina

Dina, Jess, and Sarah

Now she beat me to a post like this, but I had to wait to add some pictures :).

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is an awesome post about an awesome person! Great pics as always!!! We are definitely lucky to have Dina in our lives! And I love her Dina-ness :):):) Cute word! Love you tons

Angela said...

Go Dina! :) And go you for giving such a great description of our great friend!!! :) Good pics, too! :)
love ya!

Dina said...

Tears . . . thank you bunches! I am the way I am because of the people in my life - and you are one of those people! Love you lots!