Monday, January 22, 2007

It was a Football weekend!

Friday Night!
I must share with you the wonderful event I attended on Friday night. It was the first annual Rookies' Redzone fantasy football awards banquet. It is now officially the end of the first season for the ladies' only league and I would just like to thank the great friends who participated! Get ready for next season! I look forward to the competition. Okay, so maybe not so much competition from me, but I do love coming up with interesting strategies! I had a great time and am thankful for great friends like you!

Sunday Night!

The playoff games were exciting and great to watch with good friends and good pizza and popcorn! And it was snowing!!! Finally!!! Can't feel much more like football season than that! I wonder how many people are going to post on the greatest Super Bowl match up coming in a few weeks. I only say "greatest" because my two favorite teams are in the Super Bowl. How crazy is that? Though I will definitely be cheering for the Bears, if, by chance, they lose, which they won't :), I would rather it be to the Colts than any one else. So Go Bears! Also, must give credit to the Colts owner and coach as they gave credit and praise to God. That is definitely nice to hear! Two great teams in the Super Bowl. That is what the Super Bowl is all about. Anyone have a free ticket for me?

Thank you God for everyday! Thank you for the friends in our lives and for the exciting events that just make life interesting.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Great post Jenn! Great awards banquet!! You are so creative and I had a blast being part of the league this season!!! Oh yeah, and I love the pictures and the one of you and Dina at the end...super cute! Love you lots!!!

Angela said...

Love the pictures! I, too, loved hearing the Colts peeps give credit to God!! That's awesome! :) And did you hear where Dungee would rather play the Superbowl game?! :)
love you!

jenn said...

sure did! ft. wayne! that was great!!! i know some pretty great people who live in ft. wayne...maybe if it were there i could stay with them ;)!

Dina said...

I can't believe that the Superbowl was suggested for Ft. Wayne! I am with Jenn - I know some peeps I would be staying with . . . Love the pic of us (better than the first good one ;) )!

Angela said...

You girls rock! :)