Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Encouragment and Support

Well it is day two of my challenge and right off the bat, God showed me exactly what I needed to do. There is a certain amazing individual who is facing a couple of different transitions in his/her life. There is a lot on this person's plate right now, and though he/she is facing them with faith and strength, I wanted to let this person know that he/she is not alone and that we all are "cheering" him/her on.

I think we all feel overwhelmed sometimes and question whether or not we can accomplish all that is before us. We feel like we have to do everything ourselves or we fail. It is a wonderful realization that we can lean on our faith and in many circumstances the support of our friends and family. Life isn't always easy, but we don't have to face things alone.

Thank you God for our network of support and encouragement. Thank you for your unconditional love and faith in us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for putting amazing people like Jenn in our lives! She knows exactly how to make people feel special and I ask in return that you put people in her life that make her feel as special as she truly is!!!