Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Music...Enough Said!

I absolutely love music! Sometimes I get caught up in the busyness of life or feel like I am in a rut every now and then, but as soon as I turn on some music, things seem to be better. I have decided to take this week to just spend any free time I have listening to those musicians I have forgotten about or those I just discovered. Talk about inspiring as it just puts me in a positive and creative mood. I have enjoyed a variety of music so far...a little Roy Hargrove, Simon and Garfunkel, Jars of Clay, Building 429, Tree63, Jonny Lang, Natasha bedingfield, Jason Mraz, Gavin Degraw, Rascal Flatts, Coldplay, U2, etc... So I thought for a little change, I would throw a question out to those who take the time to read this.

What music inspires you? Anyone you recommend to listen to?

Hope you find that inspiration!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Jeremy Camp or Chris Tomlin....you know I love them. James Taylor has been pretty sweet these last few nights too!

Angela said...

Pretty much any of the people on the Passion CDs. Excellent stuff that totally reaches me and gets me connected to God!
Love you!

Jess said...

Great post and great idea about taking time for yourself this week! You are so inspiring. As far as music that inspires me...ummm...basically whatever you introduce me too :) I agree with you though...music is so motivating!!!! Love you tons and tons and tons!!!