Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Answer is a Question!

Recently I shared with my Bible study group that I found myself skimming Judges, rather than really reading it. So I started all over again to take the time to really study it. Thankfully I did, because today I came across such a powerful question. A question that I missed during my previously rushed reading time. Within the scripture verse Judges 4:14 is the question, "Has not the LORD gone ahead of you?" This question seemed to be an answer I have been looking for.

When I think I am alone and no one really understands what I am going through. God is always with me and He is leading the way.

When I can't seem to find the courage to do something, God is always with me and He is leading the way.

When I find myself lost and confused, God is always with me and He is leading the way.

When I begin to worry and want to start planning my own future, I can find comfort knowing that God is always with me and He is leading the way.

With the world changing all around me, the one thing I can count on, the one thing that remains the same today and tomorrow...God is always with me and He is leading the way.

I hope you find the strength and confidence in this question that I have found...the strength to trust in the Lord always and the confidence to really make the choice to follow the One who is always with us and who is leading the way.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great thoughts! Thanks for sharing!

Jess said...

What? Ang beat me...not fair :) Great post today Jenn! What a neat thing to go back and really try to read the book over again! That is amazing and it is a good thing. God speaks wonderfully through His words and you would have missed out on that thought! Thanks gobs for sharing! It is awesome to know that we ALWAYS have someone we can count on :) Love you tons!