Monday, July 17, 2006

Unforgetable

How blessed I am to have such amazing friends in my life!. I could take this time telling you all the stories and conversations that took place this weekend with my visit to the Evansville area to spend time with friends I really haven't seen since junior high. But it wasn't what we did or what we talked about that made the visit so amazing. It was the people I spent time with that made it unforgetable, because they are unforgetable. Let me introduce you to some amazing individuals.



Jennifer is a beautiful person who welcomes you and makes you feel like you are family. She has accomplished so much. She is humble. She is funny...always making me laugh. She is strong. She is caring. She is determined. She is just amazing. Jessica is beautiful as well. She too has accomplished so much and values friendships, family, and relationships. She shows interest in all that is around her and understands the importance of having fun and living life. She is smart and loving and just an amazing woman and friend. John is someone I was lucky enough to finally get to know better. He is such a supportive husband to Jennifer. He is so personable. It felt like we had known each other for a long time. He shows interest in others. He is the master of the grill and of magic. He has so many skills and talents that I was just in awe. There were interactions with others that I will never forget as well...Jennifer and Jessica's parents...who are just wonderful parents and just seem so knowledgeable in many areas that it is easy to see the amazing influence they have had on their daughters. There were also great times with other friends that, though short, were memorable as well. I know I will never be able to capture just how special all these individuals are in words, but they are in my heart and for that I am thankful!

1 comment:

Jess said...

that was a great post! they are all amazing people. but i can't leave out just how amazing you are! you are such an inspiration in my life and the lives of others and i can't help be be so thankful for that. love you tons and tons!