Monday, August 06, 2007

Blessed...

I am so very blessed to have so many wonderful examples of love and service in my life....

My parents have always encouraged me and guided me. Our relationship continues to grow stronger and stronger as they continue to teach me and to love me.

At church this weekend, I kept taking pictures of them. They might have been wondering why I was being such a distraction at church, but it is because I am so very proud of them. This picture of them is one of my favorites because you can see the light that is around them and within them. They are just great examples...


A friend shared this scripture with me recently, and it is one that reminds me of the good work Christ can do through us...just as He has been working through my parents.

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 1:6

I am blessed...

4 comments:

Jess said...

jenn, that is awesome!! that picture is perfect to show the love they share! great job and great blog post!! you are amazing and your reflections are spot on! love you tons and tons!!!

Anonymous said...

They raised a beautiful lady.

Greg L.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that you are surrounded by such positve examples.

Jason

Alicia said...

I heard you also gave a wonderful presentation so I'm sure the congregation was blessed by your words and pictures. Can't wait to hear it for myself!