Monday, February 12, 2007

Bring on the Snow!

Good Monday morning everyone! I would just like to say, "Bring on the Snow!". Why? Because if snow leads to the fun times I had this weekend, than I can only be excited for it.

I spent a wonderful friday night with my beautiful sis and my adorable niece. We enjoyed a great dinner at Hacienda, followed by a relaxing night at their house talking and making warm chocolate chip cookies and eating them with a side of ice cream. It really doesn't get any better than that.

I spent the night and then woke up early saturday so we could get some things done. I booked my flight to Argentina in March...yea!!! and am excited about this upcoming experience and being able to share it with my beautiful friend Sarah. I took pictures of some sports items that could possibly be used as part of the decoration for my nephew's nursery. I made, what I think is the best cake ever, angel food cake, for the evening's event. It was just another amazing day with Jess and Grace as we got so much done and just spent time with each other listening to music and playing with Grace, whose laugh by the way can just warm your heart!!!

Saturday night, was amazing as it was a ladies' movie night. Alicia, Jess, Melanie, Jamie, and I gathered at Alicia's house to watch a few movies. We warmed up by curling up on the new couch, eating fondue and some delicious cooks pizza..but we didn't eat all that on the couch of course. Thanks Alicia for hosting. We all had a great time, especially when Jamie and I beat Alicia and Jess in a little game of bid euchre. Okay, I just had to throw that in :).

Then Sunday, after a good church service, Brian took me on my very first snowmobile ride. I can pretty much say I am addicted now :). I loved the trails and the way the snow looked as it covered everything.

They say that we are to get a lot more snow this week, which is exciting. Why? Because, no matter what the temperature or the weather is or whatever else we face, God provides those wonderful opportunities to spend time with great friends! And that is exciting!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow--you captured your weekend well with words! I was getting all excited for you just reading it! :) But...makes me miss you even more! Love ya!

Jess said...

What a fun weekend and it was definitely great spending time with you...as always! God sure does bless us with amazing relationships and we owe Him all of our thanks :) I know I sure am thankful for the greatest sis ever! And I just know that Gracie loves her Aunt...I will leave you nick name off :) Love you tons and tons!

Dina said...

Fun, fun, fun! i can't wait to see if you enjoyed the snow that we got ;). Hahaha! Love you oodles of noodles.