Friday, September 15, 2006

Love My Girls!


It is amazing how friendships work! Last night my great friends (two who I met in college and my sis) and I gathered together for a wonderful dinner! We usually try to get together as much as possible to catch up and to just spend time with each other. We have so many wonderful memories together and I know there are many more ahead. I just couldn't wait to just share how thankful I am to have these ladies in my life...to be able to get together...to support each other's growing families and to keep that friendship going strong!

Dina is such an amazing listener who gives such comforting and loving hugs and who will do anything she can for someone. Ang speaks straight from her heart and has to be one of the most genuine and sincere ladies I know. Jess, what have I not said about her yet? :)...just a beautiful lady inside and out. Last night was really the first night the daughters came...and to watch them grow and interact was something that really was wonderful to see. We all support each other. We are more than just friends, but family!....and for that I am thankful!

I love my girls!


3 comments:

Jess said...

And we ALL love you! :) It is truly amazing the relationships that we have in our lives! Each person bring out the best in us and we can't help but be thankful! Grace and I had an amazing night last night and I am so happy that I am a part of something so special! You are an amazing sister and life and relationships wouldn't be the same without you! Thanks for all you do and love you tons and tons and tons!!

Angela said...

Awww...thanks!! We so enjoyed our time. You are the best!!
Love ya! ang and addie :)

Dina said...

I am sitting at my school computer with teary eyes!! You are so sweet (and I am so glad I am facing the back of the room right now). I love you SO MUCH too!!! See you tonight!