Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebrate!

Yesterday was just a beautiful day!...and several of us made sure to enjoy it. Once again I spent the evening with some good friends out on the lake. Of course the one time I don't bring my camera with me, Jamie does an amazing job going outside of the wake. I can't wait to capture that moment the next time we go out. Brian did a great job, as I am sure he always does. You can definitely tell this wasn't his first time doing any sort of water sport.
Amos just amazes me with all he can do. He even gets out there with a sore ankle! I of course was the spotter for the evening...what I do best!....also, watching and learning, which is important to do before actually trying to board again. Jess and Grace kept us entertained. Their company is something that I truly enjoy! So it was definitely a day to celebrate!

Celebrate beautiful days! Celebrate opportunities! Celebrate successes! Celebrate times with friends and family!

*Since I didn't take my camera with me yesterday, the pictures were from labor day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey there sis! Great title!! We all need to celebrate life more and live each and every day! You are such a great reminder and I appreciate all of your blog entries! Not only do I love reading them, but they help me grow and strengthen all of my relationships! You rock and I love ya!!!