Thursday, August 03, 2006

Speechless


Happiness! Love! Compassion! Friendship! Support! Encouragement! Faith! Respect! Family...and the list goes on!

This is what I feel when I am around Amos and Jess! This is what I see when they look at each other or hear each other's names. These are the words that best describe what I sense when I think of their love...their marriage...even when no words are spoken.

It is the kind of love that leaves me SPEECHLESS!

Happy 5 year anniversary (August 11th)! God has blessed you richly by bringing you two together and creating such an amazing love!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Jenn that is so sweet!!! I teared up!!! I am just so happy!! It feels like just yesterday when we got married and I am so EXCITED that I get to share my life with Amos. Thank you so much for being so awesome!!! You are so extremely thoughtful and I can't thank you enough!!! Love you tons and tons and tons!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous tribute to an amazing couple!!
Love ya! ang :)

christy marie said...

You are so sweet to do a post like that! Jess is an amazing woman, and from the few times that I've gotten to see her and Amos interact with eachother, you are right on the money. They are an amazing couple!!