Tuesday, May 30, 2006

There is Something About Her


QUIET and ENCOURAGING...BEAUTIFUL and STRONG...CREATIVE and INSPIRATIONAL. Her voice COMFORTS me and can assist in calming my fears, my doubts, my insecurities. She knows how to LOVE and knows when to LOVE. She steps back to let me SHINE and yet wonders why I ADMIRE her. Her eyes look past my inperfections to see what I can be and WHO I AM. Sometimes she stumbles, but with HUMILITY she admits her mistakes. She knows she is not perfect, but STRIVES to be her best. Sometimes she gets wrapped up in worldly things and emotions, but remembers to TURN to GOD for GUIDANCE and STRENGTH. Her heart GIVES love without expecting anything in return. She is a wonderful sister who is not perfect but who LOVES me with UNDERSTANDING, PATIENCE, AND RESPECT. What a strong and beautiful woman.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness...talk about bringing tears to my eyes. That was beautiful and I truly appreciated it! You are so amazing to me and I thank God everyday for you! It is funny, because most of that is what I think about you...we must be twins or something :):):) Love you so very much!