Monday, June 30, 2008

Postmarked: United States, June 30, 2008

Dear Family and Friends,

I made it home safely! I had an amazing time and will fill you in on more details and pictures over the spand of a few posts as to not overwhelm you. I am in the process of downloading the pictures, reflecting on my time there and what to share, and just getting used to the time change. Of course, it is difficult to capture the trip in just words and pictures, but I will do my best. Thanks for your many prayers as I felt God's strength and comforting hand throughout. Oh, there is so much to share...

love ya lots,
m.e.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

yay you're home! i kept checking the blog to see if there was any sign of life because i knew you'd be home soon. i can't wait to hear about your trip and am very thankful that you made it home safely. see you tonight! love ya and missed ya!

jackie said...

So glad to hear you are home! I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures...I'll be patient, though, don't worry :)

Angela said...

I started to type "so glad to hear you're home" only to look up and realize that is exactly what Jackie said. Great minds think alike. Anyway, can't wait to see you. Miss you tons! love ya!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Tell me everything. There is no fear of overwhelming. Shoot, you can fill up this whole screen if you want. :)
Welcome back! :)
Much love,

Alicia said...

It's great to have to you back Jenn. Have you caught up on sleep yet? I can't wait to see pictures!!