Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Sigh

So I am leaving soon and my heart is a bit heavy at the moment as it always is right before I depart. You know how you can be so very excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time? The feelings weigh on me, but I turn to God for strength and for words, as I will be doing multiple presentations. I must remember all things are possible through Him. And I sigh, taking in every moment of peace He provides.

I will not have access to internet for a while, and just ask that you pray for safe travels, for strength and wisdom, and for many to be reached. As you pray for me, I will be praying for you! And I will still feel that connection with you, though distance will separate us.


Expect many pictures and stories when I return...

7 comments:

jackie said...

You will definitely be in our prayers. And we'll look forward to many, many pictures and stories when you return. We're looking forward to hearing all about your experiences. You will be fabulous :) Love yas.

Michelle Marshall said...

You are in my prayers Jenn. I'm so excited for you as you embark on these new adventures. I pray for safe travels and open hearts as you begin this journey.

Jess said...

jenn, so i cried all the way home after taking you to the airport...not because i am worried at all...just missin' you already! i know you will do great and i know that God will provide to you everything that you need! you will have an amazing time and i love you so very much!

Anonymous said...

I will miss hearing from you, and you will be in my prayers. Can't wait to hear about your journey!

Jessica said...

i will be praying for you as you travel and do your presentations. you will do awesome! i can't wait for your return so we can hear all about it. love you!

Alicia said...

I'll miss you, but I know you'll do great. The people will learn so much from your presentations (even though I didn't get it! :) Hopefully they will be more business minded than me! :)) I pray for ya each day!

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Oh I hope I'm not too late.
I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories when you get back. I'm praying for you!
:)
Love,
Joy