Friday, April 11, 2008

Numbers

It is my 200th post!
Do I have anything profound to share on this momentous occassion?
Not really.

So I thought since this is my 200th post, I would share some interesting numbers with you that I have experienced over the past few days at the spring conference I attended!

2 days in Indianapolis

1,000 pinwheels used for child abuse awareness

180 community foundation staff/board members learning and sharing ideas

30,000+ firemen all over Indianapolis (I enjoyed this fact very much)

3+ new ideas to implement at work

100 grand I received for sharing information with Indiana Youth Institute (yeah, it was the candy bar ;)

3 hour drive, 2 restaurants, 1 night on the town = getting to know the people you work with that much better!

It was another great conference in Indianapolis. It is always fun to visit Indy every once in a while, but it is the excitement we returned with to implement new ideas and to better the community in which we live and work that made this conference a very worthwhile experience!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love the numbers! Let me add one...

1 very cool sister that you admire :)

that is ok, you can put it in the next one :) love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I thought you really received 100 Grand for a second..... I guess if that had been the case, that would have headed your post!!! I think it would be really cool for you to receive 100 Grand! I would be eagerly anticipating reports to how you would spend it - I am sure they would be exciting reports........ Well, if I ever hit it really big in the lottery........ yeah, keep wishing.....

Alicia said...

Holy Cow, you are one dedicated blogger. 200 posts, that is amazing! And what a cool way to tell about your conference. I was waiting for the "priceless" comment in there somewhere! :)

Jessica said...

glad you were able to take so much from your conference! have a wonderful week! :)