Friday, December 15, 2006

God is Amazing!

Wow! GOD IS AMAZING! How can we doubt? Thanks Dina for the amazing experience last night!

You see, last night Dina took me down the road to see the Northern Lights. I have always wanted to see them, but never thought I could see them from here. It was such a clear night! we pulled off on a side road, got out of the car, and just stood there watching the sky with the bluish/greenish haze. Streaks of blue and green would shoot up towards the center of the sky. It was like our own personal light show. It was beautiful! It was one of those moments where you wish you had a camera, but knew that no picture could ever really capture that moment, those feelings of awe, and the colors that were present. It was one of those moments where you realize how amazing God is, and how beautiful His creation is. It was one of those moments where I thought of nothing, wanted to be no where else, but there.

GOD IS AMAZING!

2 comments:

Jess said...

WOW!! That is so awesome!! Yeah, the Northern Lights must have caused my phone not to work because I am sure you called me to let me know it was going on. I am just sure of it :) Crazy thing, those northern lights :) I am so glad you got to experience them! They sound truly amazing and what a neat opportunity and super cool roomie for driving you out where you could see them! God is amazing and it is up to us to take the time to notice it and give thanks! Great job and great post!

Dina said...

I am so glad you loved it. Sometimes, in moments like those, I wonder if God put that there just to remind me of how creative he truly is... I am so glad you battled the shivers to watch them (and glad I could be there with you). Love ya lots!