Friday, June 01, 2007

Less Than A Week

Okay, deep breath!....Relax!

That is pretty much what I have been telling myself the past few days or so. I've gotten quieter as I try to list out all I have to do before I leave. I have thanked God for those moments where I am filled with courage and confidence. I appreciate those moments...though they seem few and far between. But the time is near. In less than a week I am leaving for almost three weeks. We all have those times in our life where we are really challenged. During this time of anxiousness, excitement, nervousness, and all the other emotions I am facing, I have never once doubted that this is what I am to be doing. That is where I find my peace. Knowing that this is bigger than me...knowing that I am being led...knowing that I will not be alone. I am stepping into the unknown, but through this process I am learning to put all of my faith in God as he walks with me. My desire is to be used. So as my nerves start to get the best of me, I will redirect my focus to the One who is working through me. For I know this is only the beginning...

3 comments:

Jess said...

that is awesome post! i am so very very excited for you and i know it will be a great great time! you do such an amazing things and i am so glad that you get to experience these opportunities and to share them with everyone! Love you tons and tons and tons!!!

Angela said...

Wow! You rock...your trip will rock...and the unknown will surely rock! :) I love you so much and wish you all the best in everything!!! May God bless you real big! :)

Alicia said...

This is sooo exciting Jenn. I am so glad you have this opportunity. I wish you safe travels and I will pray for you often!! Love ya bunches!