Friday, June 16, 2006

Wonder


Wonder filled me when I held Addison! When I saw that smile...while I watched her sleep...while I held her close to me and let her warmth surround us both, I was in wonder....wonder of what this world held for her. I wondered what her personality would be. I wondered if she could possibly know how much she is loved. I wondered if she will know what a blessing she is to all of us. I wondered how God could give us the ability to love someone so much. Congratulations Brad and Ang! We love you all. And thank you God for the blessings and wonder you provide.

1 comment:

Jess said...

What an amazing blessing...new life! I know we will all be excited to watch her grow and develop! I also have a feeling that it won't take her long to realize all the love that surrounds her!! :):):) Great post!! Congrats Ang and Brad and welcome Addison! We love you all!!!