Monday, June 26, 2006

102 Just Isn't Enough...

This weekend was extraordinary! My sister is the one who is so good at summarizing particular events, but I just wanted to share my thanks. Thanks to the Fervida's for hosting such a wonderful weekend and for providing so much. I truly enjoyed the great conversations, the time spent with good friends, and just the many interactions that took place this weekend. It was a weekend that I will never forget, especially with the many pictures I couldn't help but take. Here are just a few of the 102 pictures...that's right...102. But as the title suggests, 102 pictures just isn't enough to capture the amazing time we all had.

2 comments:

Jess said...

102 really??? Wow, Jenn...I thought 60 or so. That is awesome though, because no one can capture the memories like you can! That is so your talent! Also, the gift of summarizing in not mine :)...it took two sections to describe this weekend's activites :) But I hope everyone enjoys it. I owe it all to your pictures :) love you tons!

Alicia said...

That is the most awesome picture of you, Jess, and Gracie! Who could have taken such a masterpiece! Just jokin'. Thanks for the fun time. Love spending time with you.