Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Forwards

I know we all get bombarded with e-mail forwards. A lot of them can be considered junk mail... but there are those that just some how reach me and touch me if just for a moment. In one that I received from a friend recently was the following scripture verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

What a peaceful message of hope that I just had to "forward" on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just listen to your heart and remember who holds the future.

christy marie said...

Jenn,
Reading this entry reminded me of the reason why I returned to Purdue to finish my education. Thank you for the reminder. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Love,
Christy